SOAR East Registration
SOAR East 2022
Anchor City: Philadelphia
We are excited to announce that we will resume in-person delivery for our 2022 programs. Although the threat of the coronavirus pandemic continues to alter the traditional ways of doing business, we feel that we can comfortably and safely move forward. We, of course, will continue to comply with local guidelines and those of our partner organizations. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
One of the strengths of the SOAR program is having a cohort in the same area in which you live and work to help you build a stronger and more strategic network. Each region has an anchor city to help determine the best cohort for you to join. If you’re not sure which is the best region for you, email us and we will help guide you through.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Friday, February 25, 2022.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The Kick-Off is a 2-day in-person retreat. The retreat location details are still being finalized and once confirmed we will notify all participants.
Monday, March 7, 2022: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, March 8, 2022: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
6. All other meeting dates for 2022 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Meeting 3: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Meeting 4: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Meeting 5: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Meeting 6: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Meeting 7: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Meeting 8: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Meeting 9: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.