SOAR West Registration
SOAR West – 2022
Anchor City: Seattle
We are excited to announce that we will resume in-person delivery for our 2022 programs. Although the threat of the coronavirus pandemic continues to alter the traditional ways of doing business, we feel that we can comfortably and safely move forward. We, of course, will continue to comply with local guidelines and those of our partner organizations. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
One of the strengths of the SOAR program is having a cohort in the same area in which you live and work to help you build a stronger and more strategic network. Each region has an anchor city to help determine the best cohort for you to join. If you’re not sure which is the best region for you, email us and we will help guide you through.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Friday, January 21, 2022.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email registration confirmation and further information regarding the Kick Off Retreat.
5. The 2-day in-person Kick Off Retreat will be held at Alderbrook Resort:
Monday, January 31, 2022: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, February 1, 2022: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
10 E Alderbrook Drive, Union, WA 98592
(360) 898 2200
Alderbrook Resort website
6. All other meeting dates for 2022 are as follows from 9:00am – 4:00pm (Pacific Time):
Meeting 2: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Meeting 3: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Meeting 4: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Meeting 5: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Meeting 6: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Meeting 7: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Meeting 8: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Meeting 9 and Graduation: September 13, 2022
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to the tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.