Registration for African American Men
2021 SOAR for African American Men
The threat of the coronavirus pandemic continues to alter the traditional ways of doing business. In order to comply with the CDC guidelines and those of our partner organizations, we are delivering our 2021 programs 100% virtually. Where some might find challenges, we see opportunities. By delivering our programming virtually we are able to offer SOAR to more emerging African American men leaders.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of his SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive confirmation of membership and further information regarding the Virtual Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The virtual kick-off will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, June 8, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
6. All other meeting dates for 2021-2022 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Meeting 3: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Meeting 4: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Meeting 5: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Meeting 6: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Meeting 7: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Meeting 8: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Meeting 9: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
***To ensure everyone’s safety and to follow the guidelines of our participating companies, we will deliver the Kick-Off Retreat virtually. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and guidance from the CDC and state and local health officials to determine if the subsequent meetings will be held in person or virtually. ***