SOAR Registration Kentucky
2020 SOAR African American Men
Kentucky (Louisville and Lexington)
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, August 18, 2020.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential commits to being an actively engaged member of the SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the overnight Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, September 1, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, with the location TBD.
6. All other meeting dates for 2020 and 2021 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Meeting 3: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Meeting 4: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Meeting 5: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Meeting 6: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Meeting 7: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Meeting 8: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Meeting 9: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Contingency: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
7. Tuition is $6,050 per participant which includes Kick-Off Retreat accommodations and meals, and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
***To ensure everyone’s safety and to follow the guidelines of our participating companies, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation to determine if the Kick-Off Retreat will be held in person or virtually. We will keep you updated on that decision as the Kick-Off date gets closer. ***