SOAR African American Men Registration Lexington
2019-2020 SOAR African American Men
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential commits to being an actively engaged member of the SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to attend meetings, or discontinues the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the emerging high potential is replaced by a different participant from within the company, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon successful submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Overnight Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.
6. The Kick-Off will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, September 24, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, September 25, 2019, at the Historic Boone Tavern Hotel.
Historic Boone Tavern Hotel
100 Main Street
Berea, Kentucky 40404
Boone Tavern Hotel website
7. All other meeting dates for 2019-2020 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Meeting 3: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Meeting 4: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Meeting 5: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Meeting 6: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Meeting 7: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Meeting 8: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Meeting 9: Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Contingency: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.