SOAR Registration Memphis
2020 SOAR African American Men
Greater Memphis Area
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential commits to being an actively engaged member of the SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive confirmation of membership and further information regarding the Kick-Off Overnight Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
5. The Kick-Off will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, September 15, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, September 16, 2020. The location is TBD.
6. All other meeting dates for 2020 and 2021 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Meeting 3: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Meeting 4: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Meeting 5: Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Meeting 6: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Meeting 7: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Meeting 8: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Meeting 9: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Contingency: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
7. Tuition is $6,050 per participant which includes Kick-Off Retreat accommodations and meals, and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
***To ensure everyone’s safety and to follow the guidelines of our participating companies, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation to determine if the Kick-Off Retreat will be held in person or virtually. We will keep you updated on that decision as the Kick-Off date gets closer. ***