SOAR Central Registration
SOAR Central – 2021
Anchor City: Louisville
The threat of the coronavirus pandemic continues to alter the traditional ways of doing business. In order to comply with the CDC guidelines and those of our partner organizations, we are delivering our 2021 programs 100% virtually. Where some might find challenges, we see opportunities. By delivering our programming virtually we are able to offer SOAR to more emerging women leaders. In 2021 we are organizing our sessions by region: Midwest, Southeast, Central, West, East, and in-market Jasper, Indiana. One of the strengths of the SOAR program is having a cohort in the same area in which you live and work to help you build a stronger and more strategic network. Each region has an anchor city to help determine the best cohort for you to join. If you’re not sure which is the best region for you, email us and we will help guide you through.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive a registration confirmation and further information regarding the Virtual Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration.
5. The Virtual Kick-Off is a 2-day online meeting and will be held:
Tuesday, January 26, 2021: from 10:00am – 5:00pm and
Wednesday, January 27, 2021: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
***You will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom meeting information***
6. All other meeting dates for 2021 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Meeting 3: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Meeting 4: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Meeting 5: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Meeting 6: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Meeting 7: Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Meeting 8: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Meeting 9: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Contingency: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
7. Tuition is $6,500 per participant which and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.