SOAR African American Men Registration
SOAR Live African American Men 2018
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential commits to being an actively engaged member of the SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to attend meetings, or discontinues the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the emerging high potential is replaced by a different participant from within the company, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive confirmation of membership and further information regarding the Kick-Off Overnight Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
6. The Kick-Off will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, September 25, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, September 26, 2018, at the Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center.
Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center
2602 Hebron Church Road,
Henryville, IN 47126
Wooded Glen website
7. All other meeting dates for 2018 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Meeting 3: Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Meeting 4: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Meeting 5: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Meeting 6: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Meeting 7: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Meeting 8: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Meeting 9: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Contingency: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.