SOAR Live Cincinnati Registration
SOAR Live Cincinnati – 2018
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each member company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential member commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential member must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the member attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential member is required to complete any and all course work.
- Those who fail to attend meetings will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the emerging high potential member is replaced by a different member from within the company, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive confirmation of membership and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, February 6, 2018, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, February 7, 2018, at the Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center.
Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center
2602 Hebron Church Road,
Henryville, IN 47126
Wooded Glen website
7. All other meeting dates for 2018 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Meeting 3: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Meeting 4: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Meeting 5: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Meeting 6: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Meeting 7: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Meeting 8: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Meeting 9: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Contingency: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.