SOAR Live Cincinnati Registration
SOAR Live Cincinnati – 2019
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to attend, or discontinues the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the high potential participant is replaced by a different participant from within the company during the course of the program, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, January 29, 2019, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, January 30, 2019, at the Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center.
Wooded Glen Retreat & Conference Center
2602 Hebron Church Road,
Henryville, IN 47126
Wooded Glen website
7. All other meeting dates for 2019 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Meeting 3: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Meeting 4: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Meeting 5: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Meeting 6: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Meeting 7: Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Meeting 8: Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Meeting 9: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Contingency Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2019
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.