SOAR Live Jasper Registration
SOAR Live Jasper – 2020
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Monday, January 6, 2020.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00a.m. on Monday, January 20, 2020, and end at 4:00p.m. on Tuesday, January 21, 2020, at
New Harmony Inn Resort & Conference Center
504 North Street
New Harmony, IN 47631
New Harmony website
7. All other meeting dates for 2020 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm except where noted:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 / 9:00am – 4:00pm
Meeting 3: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 / 9:00am – 4:00pm
Meeting 4: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Meeting 5: Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Meeting 6: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Meeting 7: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Meeting 8: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Meeting 9: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Contingency: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
8. Tuition is $4,500 per participant or $4,200 per participant for companies registering 2+ participants. Tuition includes Kick-Off Retreat accommodations and meals, and all course materials.
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.