SOAR Live Seattle Registration
SOAR Live Seattle – 2019
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Monday, January 14, 2019.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to attend, or discontinues the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the high potential participant is replaced by a different participant from within the company during the course of the program, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email registration confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, February 4, 2019, and end at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 5, 2019. The Kick-Off Retreat will be held at Alderbrook Resort & Spa. Single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. However, all participants will be responsible for room payment at check-out.
7. All other meeting dates for 2019 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Meeting 3: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Meeting 4: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Meeting 5: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Meeting 6: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Meeting 7: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Meeting 8: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Meeting 9: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Contingency Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.