SOAR Live Seattle Registration
SOAR Live Seattle – 2018
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Monday, May 7, 2018.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all course work.
- Those who fail to attend meetings will not graduate from the program and will not receive a refund in tuition.
- If for any reason the emerging high potential participant is replaced by a different participant from within the company, the company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 and end at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 30, 2018. The Kick-Off Retreat will be held at Alderbrook Resort & Spa. Single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. However, all participants will be responsible for room payment at check-out.
7. All other meeting dates for 2018-2019 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Monday, June 18, 2018
Meeting 3: Thursday, July 26, 2018
Meeting 4: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Meeting 5: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Meeting 6: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Meeting 7: Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Meeting 8: Thursday, January 10, 2019
Meeting 9: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Contingency Date: Thursday, March 6, 2019
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.