SOAR Women of Color Registration
2021 SOAR Women of Color
The threat of the coronavirus pandemic continues to alter the traditional ways of doing business. In order to comply with the CDC guidelines and those of our partner organizations, we are delivering our 2021 programs 100% virtually. Where some might find challenges, we see opportunities. By delivering our programming virtually we are able to offer SOAR to more emerging leaders.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is Monday, May 3, 2021.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Virtual Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The virtual kick-off will begin at 10:00a.m. on Tuesday, May 18, and end at 4:00p.m. on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
6. All other meeting dates for 2021-2022 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Meeting 3: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Meeting 4: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Meeting 5: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Meeting 6: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Meeting 7: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Meeting 8: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Meeting 9: Wednesday, January 5, 2022
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes supplies and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.
***To ensure everyone’s safety and to follow the guidelines of our participating companies, we will deliver the Kick-Off Retreat and subsequent meetings virtually. ***