SOAR East Registration
SOAR East 2023
Anchor City: Philadelphia
We are excited to continue to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, Meeting 6, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration emerging high potential participants will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. THE KICK-OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT
DAY 1: Tuesday, April 11, 2023: from 10:00am-5:00pm
DAY 2: Wednesday, April 12, 2023: from 8:00am-4:00pm
The retreat location details are still being finalized and once confirmed we will notify all participants. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your single room accommodation, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. Please note room accommodations are only covered for Tuesday night. Any additional nights needed will be your responsibility.
6. All other meeting dates for 2023 are as follows from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please note Meeting 5 and 6 take place back to back and will require an overnight stay.
Meeting 2: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Monday, August 7, 2023 | IN-PERSON
Meeting 6: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 | IN-PERSON
Meeting 7: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 9: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 | IN-PERSON
7. Tuition is $8,000 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Invoices will not be sent out prior to January 3, 2023.