SOAR Jasper Registration
SOAR Jasper – 2023
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Thursday, January 5, 2023.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon successful submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the overnight Kick-Off Retreat.
5. THE KICK-OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT
Thursday, January 19, 2023: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Friday, January 20, 2023: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
The location for the Kick-Off Retreat is the New Harmony Inn. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your retreat room, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance.
New Harmony Inn
504 North St.
New Harmony, IN 47631
New Harmony Inn website
6. All other meeting dates for 2023 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Meeting 3: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Meeting 4: Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Meeting 5: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Meeting 6: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Meeting 7: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Meeting 8: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Meeting 9: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Graduation: March 2024 (post Young Women LEAD)
7. Tuition is $5,500 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.