SOAR Midwest Registration
SOAR Midwest 2023
Anchor City: Cincinnati
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Tuesday, February 15, 2023.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. THE KICK-OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT
Wednesday, March 1, 2023: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, March 2, 2023: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
The location for the Kick-Off Retreat is the Boone Tavern Hotel in Berea, KY. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your retreat room, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. Please note room accommodations are only covered for Wednesday night. Any additional nights needed will be your responsibility.
Boone Tavern Hotel
100 Main Street
Berea, Kentucky, 40404
6. All other meeting dates for 2023 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Meeting 3: Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Meeting 4: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Meeting 5: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Meeting 6: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Meeting 7: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Meeting 8: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Meeting 9: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
7. Tuition is $8,000 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.