SOAR West Registration
SOAR West – 2022
Anchor City: Seattle
We’re striking a balance in 2022! We are eager to resume in-person delivery while accommodating the needs and guidelines of our participating companies. We are excited to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
One of the strengths of the SOAR program is having a cohort in the same area in which you live and work to help you build a stronger and more strategic network. Each region has an anchor city to help determine the best cohort for you to join. If you’re not sure which is the best region for you, email us and we will help guide you through.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Friday, March 18, 2022.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email registration confirmation and further information regarding the Kick Off Retreat.
5. The Kick-Off is a 2-day IN-PERSON retreat and will be held at Alderbrook Resort:
Monday, March 28, 2022: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, March 29, 2022: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
10 E Alderbrook Drive, Union, WA 98592
(360) 898 2200
Alderbrook Resort website
6. All other meeting dates and hybrid schedule for 2022 are as follows from 9:00am – 4:00pm (Pacific Time):
Meeting 2: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 | In-Person
Meeting 6: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 7: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 9 and Graduation: November 15, 2022 | In-Person
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to the tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.