SOAR West Registration
SOAR West – 2023
Anchor City: Seattle
We are excited to continue to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, Meeting 6, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for the reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email registration confirmation and further information regarding the Kick Off Retreat.
5. THE KICK OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT and will be held at Alderbrook Resort:
DAY 1: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
DAY 2: Thursday, April 20, 2023 from 8:00am – 4:00pm
All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your single room accommodation, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. Please note room accommodations are only covered for Wednesday night. Any additional nights needed will be your responsibility.
10 E Alderbrook Drive, Union, WA 98592
(360) 898 2200
Alderbrook Resort website
6. All other meeting dates and hybrid schedule for 2023 are as follows from 9:00am – 4:00pm (Pacific Time). Please note Meeting 5 and 6 take place back to back and will require an overnight stay.
Meeting 2: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Wednesday, July, 12, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Thursday, August 10, 2023 | In-Person
Meeting 6: Friday, August 11, 2023 | In-Person
Meeting 7: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 9 and Graduation: Friday, November 3, 2023 | In-Person
7. Tuition is $8,000 per participant which includes all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the individual designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Invoices will not be sent out prior to January 3, 2023.