SOAR for Black Men Hybrid Registration
2022 SOAR for Black Men
We’re striking a balance in 2022! We are eager to resume in-person delivery while accommodating the needs and guidelines of our participating companies. We are excited to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is Friday, May 6, 2022.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of his SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The Kick-Off is a 2-day IN-PERSON retreat.
DAY 1: Tuesday, May 17, 2022: from 10:00am-5:00pm
DAY 2: Wednesday, May 18, 2022: from 8:00am-4:00pm
The retreat location details are still being finalized and once confirmed we will notify all participants. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your single room accommodation, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance.
6. All other meeting dates and hybrid schedule for 2022 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 | IN PERSON
Meeting 6: Tuesday, October 4, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 7: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Monday, November 28, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 9: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 | IN PERSON
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes supplies and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with credit card.