SOAR for Black Men Hybrid Registration
2023 SOAR for Black Men
We are excited to continue to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, Meeting 6, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of his SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The KICK-OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT
DAY 1: Tuesday, May 9, 2023: from 10:00am-5:00pm
DAY 2: Wednesday, May 10, 2023: from 8:00am-4:00pm
The retreat location details are still being finalized and once confirmed we will notify all participants. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your single room accommodation, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. Please note room accommodations are only covered for Tuesday night. Any additional nights needed will be your responsibility.
6. All other meeting dates and hybrid schedule for 2023 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm. Please note Meeting 5 and 6 take place back to back and will require an overnight stay.
Meeting 2: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Thursday, June 22, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 | IN PERSON
Meeting 6: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 | IN PERSON
Meeting 7: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | Virtual
Meeting 9: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 | IN PERSON
7. Tuition is $8,000 per participant which includes supplies and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.