SOAR for Black Men Registration
2023 SOAR Black Men
Anchor City: Louisville
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is March, 15, 2023.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of his SOAR class. He understands the financial investment his company has made to further his professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of his supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. THE KICK-OFF IS A 2-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT
Tuesday, March 28, 2023: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, March 29, 2023: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
The location for the Kick-Off Retreat is the Boone Tavern Hotel in Berea, KY. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your retreat room, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance. Please note room accommodations are only covered for Tuesday night. Any additional nights needed will be your responsibility.
Boone Tavern Hotel
100 Main Street
Berea, Kentucky, 40404
6. All other meeting dates for 2023 are as follows from 8:00am – 3:00pm:
Meeting 2: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Meeting 3: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Meeting 4: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Meeting 5: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Meeting 6: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Meeting 7: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Meeting 8: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Meeting 9: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
7. Tuition is $8,000 per participant which includes supplies and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt. Invoices will not be sent out prior to January 3, 2023.