SOAR for Black Women Registration
2022 SOAR for Black Women
Anchor City: Louisville
We’re striking a balance in 2022! We are eager to resume in-person delivery while accommodating the needs and guidelines of our participating companies. We are excited to offer a hybrid delivery model for this year combining in-person and virtual learning environments. In-person meetings will take place for the Kick-Off Retreat, Meeting 5, and Meeting 9. Meetings 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 will be virtual. More detailed information is included below. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
One of the strengths of the SOAR program is having a cohort in the same area in which you live and work to help you build a stronger and more strategic network. For those who cannot attend this in-person cohort, we do offer a virtual program for Black women. Click here to learn more.
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. The registration deadline is Friday, April 15, 2022.
1. Identify the candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone, email@example.com.
3. By submitting this registration, an agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants and their supervisors will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat.
5. The Kick-Off is a 2-day IN-PERSON retreat.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022: from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, April 28, 2022: from 8:00am – 4:00pm
The location for the Kick-Off Retreat is the Boone Tavern Hotel in Berea, KY. All retreat expenses are included in your tuition including your retreat room, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and breakfast. All single room accommodations will be made on your behalf, in advance.
Boone Tavern Hotel
100 Main Street
Berea, Kentucky, 40404
6.All other meeting dates and hybrid schedule for 2022 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 3: Thursday, June 23, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 4: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 5: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 | In-Person
Meeting 6: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 7: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 8: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 | Virtual
Meeting 9: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 | In-Person
7. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes supplies and all course materials.
8. An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.