SOAR Live Philadelphia Registration
SOAR Live Philadelphia 2019-2020
Please read the instructions below before completing the registration at the bottom of the page. Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
1. Identify the women candidates in the organization for participation. Multiple participants within the company should not be in the same direct reporting line.
Need help identifying your emerging high potential?
Click here to view our high potential profile.
2. If you have any questions regarding this registration, please email Kim Stone-Yonts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By submitting this registration, agreement to the following is acknowledged:
- Each participating company is responsible for hosting one meeting which includes providing breakfast and lunch.
- The emerging high potential participant commits to being an actively engaged member of her SOAR class. She understands the financial investment her company has made to further her professional growth and leadership development.
- The emerging high potential participant must have the approval of her supervisor to participate in SOAR. The supervisor also understands the importance of the participant attending all scheduled meetings.
- The emerging high potential participant is required to complete any and all coursework.
- Those who fail to comply with the attendance policy, or discontinue the program for any reason, will not graduate from the program and will not receive a tuition refund.
- The company will be assessed a fee for reissue of any licensed assessments and classroom materials that may be necessary.
4. Upon submission of the registration, emerging high potential participants will receive an email confirmation and further information regarding the Kick-Off Retreat. An invoice will be emailed to the billing contact provided at registration. Please note a 3% bank processing fee will be added to tuition cost for those choosing to pay with a credit card.
6. The Kick-Off Retreat will begin at 10:00a.m. on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, and end at 4:00p.m. on Thursday, October 24, 2019. Location details for the Kick-Off Retreat are still being finalized. We will email all the participants once those details have been confirmed.
7. All other meeting dates for 2019-2020 are as follows from 8:30am – 3:30pm:
Meeting 2: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Meeting 3: Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Meeting 4: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Meeting 5: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Meeting 6: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Meeting 7: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Meeting 8: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Meeting 9: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Contingency Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
8. Tuition is $7,500 per participant which includes Kick-Off Retreat accommodations and meals, and all course materials.
An electronic invoice for tuition payment will be sent to the billing contact designated on the registration form and is due upon receipt.